Sunday 18 August 2013

Disney Summer Outfits

So first things first, I'm back! I have internet again and that means I can blog! I have loads of posts planned so look out for those coming soon but in the meantime, today's post.

I was looking through my old posts and this was in my drafts so I thought I'd share it with you.

A while a go I got a pinterest account (thePureAllure if you want to follow me, hint, hint!) and I am still obsessed with it. Not long after I created an account I found some pins of various character inspired outfits so I decided to have a go at my own.


 
 
I'm sorry but I can't remember where things are from but I think they are on my Polyvore. Also they might not be in stock anymore because I made these a while ago. Let me know what you think of these and I might do some more if you like them.
 
Toodles! x

No comments:

Post a Comment