Sunday 8 September 2013

Back to School Essentials: Part 2

Sorry this post is a bit late, I was meant to post it last weekend but I've been so busy getting last minute bits and pieces sorted before I go back to school that I haven't had a chance to finish it. These is the second part of my Back to School Essentials and is about beauty and generally useful things. My first post was more stationary and supplies based so to see that click here

 
My make up essentials are a lip product, mascara and concealer. These are great for touch ups throughout the day to keep your face looking fresh. Personally I prefer a tinted lip balm like Maybelline's Baby Lips to keep my lips soft and add a little bit of colour and a waterproof mascara to hold the curl better and stopping sliding down my face when it's. I don't like to take too much make-up to school with me so that's all I take. However, I do take a compact mirror with me so I can see what I'm doing.
 
Another great product to have with you is blotting tissues. These are great whenever your face gets a bit oily just to stop it shining so much. They are especially great when it's hot or if you have just had PE. I also have a small packet of regular tissues.

Another useful thing to keep handy is a nail file because you never know when you might break a nail. My nail file also has a nail buffer on it as well which I think is really useful. It's also good to have a hand cream and hand sanitizer to keep your hands clean and soft.

I always keep some chewing gum close to hand. These are definitely needed after eating for obvious reasons. If your aren't aloud gum at your school take a packet of mints instead.

One of my other essentials is hair supplies like hair bands and bobby pins. I keep mine in an old Tic-Tac box just to keep them altogether. It's also really useful to have a small can of hairspray to help keep any stray hairs in place throughout the day.

Especially if it's hot it's great to have a body spray or perfume to freshen up. It's also a good idea to have a deodorant of some sort specially if you have PE.

My last essentials are plasters and painkillers. This made sound quite weird but I take them everywhere with me because you never know when you may hurt yourself and I like to be prepared.

I put most of these essentials I've mentioned in this post into a small make-up bag in the bottom of my bag. I hope everyone who's going back to school is getting on ok and enjoys it. I will hopefully speak to you soon.

Toodles! x

No comments:

Post a Comment