Wednesday 21 August 2013

Liebster Award!!!

Patricia from Felice Mai Dopo has been absolutely lovely and kindly nominated for a Liebster award! When I first read that she'd nominated this blog, I had no idea what that meant so I clicked the link and went to her blog to find out what it meant. Basically, the Liebster award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers to help spread the word about new blogs.

The rules (as I understand them)

1. Link back to the lovely blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer 11 questions from that same lovely blogger.
3. Nominate 11 more bloggers for the award and leave them 11 questions.
4. You can write 11 random facts about yourself but you don't have to.

The questions I was set

1. Who is your favourite author and why? - This is quite hard because I haven't read anything other than school things recently but I think I'm going to say Roald Dahl. I know he's a child's author but I think his books are so funny and imaginative and because they are aimed at children there are no complicated drama's so I can escape from real life for a bit.

2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? - America definitely, probably LA.

3. Who is somebody you look upto or admire? - There are a few for different aspects in my life. The first is Louise from Sprinkleofglitter because she is just such a lovely and bubbly person, the second one is Carrie Hope Fletcher from ItsWayPastMyBedTime because she is very down-to-earth and her videos have some great advice in and the last one is One Direction because I am a massive fan of theirs and I think they are all so lovely and down-to-earth and just living the dream.

4. Grab the nearest book, turn to page 27, what's the first full line on that page? How well does it fit in with your life right now? - The book I grabbed was Shopaholic Abroad by Sophie Kinsella and the line was "And I'm just reaching into my bag for my purse," (the sentence is four lines long so I'll stop there). This fits quite well with my life right now because I have recently been shopping loads and plan to go again soon so I have spent most of my money (oops) and keep reaching for my purse.

5. Who knows you best in life? - My best friend because I tell pretty much everything and I've known her so long we don't even have to talk to know what we are thinking.

6. What's your favourite memory? - Lunchtimes at school with my six best friends because they were hilarious and I love them so much, they are like sisters to me.

7. What's your earliest memory? - Nearly sharpening my finger in pre-school because I didn't know what the sharpener was so I stuck my finger in it but somebody stopped me before I hurt myself.

8. What's your dream beauty product? - I wasn't sure whether this meant real products or not so I went for Urban Decay's Naked Palette because it is gorgeous but way too expensive for me.

9. If you could change anything about your life what would it be? - Probably where I live because its nice but I'd much rather be in America. the only thing is I love my friends and everything else I have here so I'd have to take them all with me.

10. Do you want to be married? Why/why not? - Yes, eventually. I don't know why though, it's just something I've always imagined I would do.

11. How is your day? - Great, thanks for asking.

The blogs I nominate

1. things the books forgot
2. My Pretty Pastel Blog
3. Dorky, Fizzy and Quirky Stuff
4. Trendy On A Budget
5. Sarahoyyy
6. coco mykel
7. Stylish England

The questions for you

1. How are you today?
2. What's the best piece of advice or quote you've ever heard?
3. What's your favourite song right now?
4. Do you ever want to have kids?
5. If you had unlimited money what would you do with it?
6. What's your biggest fear?
7. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
8. What is something you couldn't live without
9. Do you prefer summer or winter? Why?
10. What's your favourite thing in your wardrobe?
11. What's your favourite shop?

Sorry if I have nominated anyone that has already been nominated. Thank you to Patricia for nominating me and I hope everyone enjoys doing this post.

Toodles! x



No comments:

Post a Comment