Sunday 16 June 2013

30 Day Snap #10

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I did take a photo for you yesterday but I didn't get chance to upload it, so I'm going to upload it now. I might do today's post a bit later as well if I get chance.

Here is my tenth post for Sprinkle Of Glitter's 30 Day Snap. Hope you enjoy.

 

Yesterday I went to FEstival at Northampton College and it was amazing. Loveable Rogues were headlining and they were great which is why they are my photo for the day. There were also some other great artists like The Parades, Max Milner and a few bands from the college including Attic who were amazing. Overall, it was a great day and I'm sorry the photo isn't great I had to take it on my phone. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Toodles! x

No comments:

Post a Comment