Monday 10 June 2013

30 Day Snap #6

Here is my sixth post for Sprinkle Of Glitter's 30 Day Snap. Hope you enjoy.

 
This is a photo of some goldfinches that were in our garden earlier. This might seem quite boring and random to some of you but it's today's photo because I was sitting trying to work out what I could use as today's photo because I hadn't got one yet and I turned round and saw these two. It's rare for us to get two goldfinches at the same time now so it was kind of special and I just think they are really pretty birds (and I'm definitely not a  bird person).
 
In other news, I finished my exams today! I had my last exam this morning now I'm done! I'm so excited but also scared and also sad, I don't really know how to feel but at the moment I'm happy so we'll just go with that. But I was just very happy about it so I thought I'd share it with you guys. Hope you all had as good a day as I did, sorry if you didn't but hopefully it will be a great week ahead.
 
Toodles! x

No comments:

Post a Comment