Monday 24 June 2013

30 Day Snap #17

Here is my seventeenth post for Sprinkle Of Glitter's 30 Day Snap. Hope you enjoy. It's late because I've been really busy but it's still here and it's from 22nd June.


On Saturday I went to a shop called Most Marvellous Place To Shop. It's a great shop full of all sorts of different bits and it goes on for ever. There's lots of different sections that different companies have to sell there stuff and it's all very vintage and second hand. If you are in the area I highly recommend it. This photo just kind of sums up the whole shop. The photo's quite bad quality because it was taken on my phone sorry. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Toodles! x
 
P.S. Sprinkle Of Glitter did a post about this shop so you can check that out here if you want to read a bit more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment